The following information is intended to explain how we process personal data obtained through eubopen.org.
What data do we collect?
Each time you visit our website we keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our server. That information includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the type of the browser you have used to visit the website.
If you use our contact form we collect the following data: name, email address, subject and message in order to respond to your message. When you use our contact form your name and email address is saved in cookies on your computer until you delete them.
How will we use your data?
We use data entered in the contact form in order to respond to you.
How do we store your data?
Records of data traffic on our website is automatically logged by our server. The data is kept secure by a secure web hosting environment.
Data protection rights
If you have visited our website you have the following rights:
- The right to access– You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification– You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure– You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability– You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please use our contact form: https://www.eubopen.org/contact-us
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the data we collect or if you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, contact us using our contact form: https://www.eubopen.org/contact-us
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you want to report a complaint you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House Water Lane